Sequins and Lace

10:37:00

With one day to go for New Years, I thought I'd share my New Year's Eve outfit with you guys. I usually am a fairly casual dressing type of girl. I don't like to wear very "party" outfits and if I must I almost always fall back to the LBD. However, 2016 demands that I try something different. That's exactly how this outfit came up.

asos lace skirt, how to wear sequins, how to wear lace, how to wear sequins and lace together, mumbai street shopping, looks for less, what to buy in colaba causeway, pax, street shopping, halter top, indian fashion blogger, nude heels, cupidity bag


A quick pinterest search will tell you, you can't have a new year outfit without sequins and if you're feeling extra girly, lace. So I decided since its new year, I'll combine both these things to get my outfit. Hey, gotta go big or go home right?




Sequinned Top: Rs. 250, Lokhandwala Market
Lace Skirt: Rs. 450, Colaba Causeway
Heels: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra
Hexagonal Beaded Bag: Rs. 700, Cupidity (bought here)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1900, which is around ₤19.

Photo Credits: Sneha Mahimane

If you think investing in an all lace/all sequins dress is a little too much for you, I suggest buy separates. Separates always give you more of an option to play around. Oh, you could also tone down your sequined dress by pairing it with a simple skirt. I added a little more bling to the look with my beaded bag. Frankly, I love this bag and I was really lucky to come by it at a bargain price (more on that in a post next week!). A simple dark lip and a bit of rough and I am all set to party. 

Do you like wearing sequins? What's your go to Party outfit? Tell me in the comments below!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments