Nature's Co May BeautyWish Box: Detox Power Edition

09:43:00

Nature's Co is one of my absolute favorite subscription box and I always look forward to getting it with much enthusiasm. Every month, these guys come up with new innovative ways to deliver their product and honestly, I haven't once been disappointed in the products, or the "box" or as I like to call it, a faux box. This month' the "box" was a beautifully wrapped basket filled with goodies. It was orange and looked like a wedding present more than a beauty box which made me smile to no end.



Let's break down what I received in this month's Nature's Co Beautywish Box:

1. Rose Hydrating Face Mist: Rs. 42.5 for 10 ml
Face mists are pretty much on everyone's summer list and this little travel friendly sample is probably going to come with me on weekend trips. It's something for those summer days when you feel tired and sleepy. I haven't used it yet (I'm still on my jasmine face mist from last month's MSM Box) but its a nifty little thing to have in your arsenal against summer heat.


2. Aloe Vera After Sun Gel: Rs. 425 for 125 ml
Sunburn is the free prize at the end of long weekends at the beach where you just forgot to apply sunscreen again in all your merriment. The benefits of Aloe Vera are no secret and this full sized product is perfect for soothing those sunburns. I like the idea of gel that gives you the benefits of aloe vera in a tube. Also, if you don't have sunburns, it says it helps with tan too.


3. Apple Guava Hair Cleanser: Rs. 101.5 for 35 ml
I really don't like natural hair cleansers in the sense that sometimes they just don't cleanse enough as compared to regular cleansers. Somehow, they aren't potent enough so I always keep experimenting. This little bottle is the perfect size to judge if this particular product will live up to my expectations. I'll keep you posted on that!


4. Watermelon Exfoliating Body Wash: Rs. 101.4 for 30 ml
Watermelon is the summer wonder fruit and honestly, using it as a body wash is something I've always dreamt off. First, it will help in re-hydrating your skin and second, its antioxidant properties will help pull out toxins and fight free radicals. I've used their Cranberry Body Wash before and I'm expecting great things from this one aswell.


5. Corn Exfoliating Face Pack: Rs. 331.6 for 35 ml
I've never heard about using corn as an exfoliator before. It promises to gentry remove excess oil, de-tan and make the skin softer and brighter. Something I think every girl dreams off. I like this product for its novelty and look forward to trying it out.


6. Orange Bath Salt: Rs. 107.15 for 35 gms
This is a new product by Nature's Co and it smells amazing! Yes, I've had it in my head to pamper myself with a long luxurious bath. I can almost image the fresh feeling that this bath salt will produce and its orange rind will probably make me a happy lady. I'll let you know once I try it out!


What the May Nature's Co BeautyWish Box Costs: Rs. 1109.15
What I Paid for the May Nature's Co BeautyWish Box: Rs. 695

I also received a voucher to buy "Unlaunched" Stay Quirky nail colors with a personalised name etched on the bottle. Since I'm not a very big fan of nailpaint, I haven't used it yet. I'm happy with the products I got this month. Most of these are very relevant and can be used to beat the heat this summer. The face pack and the body wash quite literally fit into the detox theme this month.



You Might Also Like

0 comments