A Hint of Autumn in October Heat

08:48:00

Have you been sweating like crazy lately?! I sure have! October heat has arrived! Okay, its more like almost gone, but this past week is when I've really started feeling October. Bringing in heat from all directions, Uni, Home and the very literal sense, its making me wish for cooler 'Autumn/Winter' or what passes as winter in Mumbai.










Grey Tee: Gift from Cousin Sister
Faux Leather Skirt: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra (also worn here)
Statement Belt: Rs. 250, Bandra
Earrings: Rs. 20, Train
Bag: Gift from friend
Black Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1520, which is around 15. 

This outfit is a marriage of practicality and wishful thinking. I wore my fabulous Globus leather skirt (this is so cool, wish they'd bring back more stock) with a simply casual cotton tee. I added a little belt for a more structured look. (Yep, I've lost a little weight which means the skirt almost slips down without a belt!)

What are you wearing to combat the October heat? Are you from cooler climes? What are you wearing there? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments