Maxi Loving: Birthday Wishlist

09:09:00

Today I went out to give myself a little birthday treat. I had a vague idea about what I wanted. Skirts. To be more precise, maxi skirts. Well, unfortunately, I didn't have much choice in this on the streets, and what choice I did have simply didn't cut it for me. So, I felt I needed to do a roundup of all the gorgeous skirts I'm desperately wishing I could have in my closet right now. Somebody (Santa) please get these for me!!

Image 2 of ASOS Maxi Skirt in Colourblock
Colorblock Maxi: Buy here for £15.00

Image 1 of ASOS Pleated Maxi
Burnt Orange pleated Maxi: Buy here for £10.50!!

This is a skirt that could help me transition to pink, With a smile. 
Buy it here for Rs. 1600, which is about £16.

Buy GLAMOROUS Pleated Maxi Skirt
You say its like the burnt orange one? I say it's got a serious black belt around the waist to make it different.
Buy it here for Rs. 2500, which is around £25.
While I know this isn't technically a skirt, I simply couldn't resist. This is WHAT I NEED! It would make the perfect birthday dress for me! Don't you think so? 
Buy here for Rs. 2000, which is around £20.

So these are a few of my picks for maxi skirts. How I wish I could get all of these for my birthday. Well, hope is a good thing. Anyway, have you bought any new skirts lately? If yes, talk to me in the comments below about where and how. You can also talk to me on Twitter and Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments