Hello Again!

08:41:00

Did you miss me? You didn't even notice I was gone? Erm...Thanks. (Not!) Anyway, I've just finished my finals. How were they? Well, I'l tell you in a week when I get my results. Honestly, I wasn't happy with my performance at all. Oh well, that's life.







Lace Shirt: Gift from Sister
Trousers: Vintage
Necklace: Gift from Blogger friend
Belt: Dad's
Shoes: Rs. 400, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 400 which is less than 4!!

Today's post is nothing very extraordinary. I still love how classy and ladylike this outfit makes me feel. The lace makes it really girlish, and these trousers are a lifesaver! They're extremely...well perfect in every respect. Honestly, if I could, I would find a link to these for you. Sadly they're vintage. (Gotta love vintage stuff right?)

What do you think of today's outfit? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook! I look forward to seeing you there! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments