Why Knot Now?

05:48:00

December brings with itself the wedding season. Nope, we don't get winters in Mumbai, we have overcrowded but saved by the yummy food, weddings. So, now that we've got that food's the important part about wedding, here's a look at what to wear to a wedding which is assured to have LOTS of delicious food.




Kurti: Rs. 699, Globus
Churidar (Bottoms): Rs. 599, Pantaloons
Earrings: Gift from a Friend
Dupatta (Scarf): Borrowed from Mom
Shoes: Borrowed from Aunt
Bangles: Rs. 50, Trains
Watch: Borrowed from Best Friend

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1348, which is about ₤14.

I am extremely proud of this entire outfit. I bought this kurti from the ever fabulous Globus Sale. I had a brief moment during Diwali where I had nothing to wear. That was when I went and bought the churidar I'm wearing here from Pantaloons. I'm extremely pleased with the fit and color. Although I wore something different on Diwali, this outfit came in handy when mum told me about the wedding(s) coming up this month.

Excuse the messy hair and the tired worn out face, I took these after coming home at around 12 or was it about 1 o'clock in the night. Mom was telling me to stop posing already and go to bed. (You have Uni tomorrow young lady!). Overall, this outfit is extremely forgiving in case you've gained a bit of weight thank to the pre-holiday binges. (Christmas is coming!!)

What do you wear to what I can only call the 'Great Indian Wedding' extravaganza? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates about the coolest bargains! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments