Weekend Relaxation

09:14:00

Weekends in my book equal relaxed. This applies to my dressing aswell. While I love fitted clothes for work during the week, I can't stand anything that's too tight over the weekend. However, relaxed doesn't have to mean slouchy. Just as slouchy doesn't always mean unfashionable.








Neon River Island Top: Gift from Cousin
Printer Trousers: Rs. 250, Linking Road, Bandra
Bag: Gift from a friend
Ring: Rs. 20, Trains
Waterfall Shrug (Marks and Spencer): Rs. 500, Colaba Causeway

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 770, which is about £8.

These trousers were an impulse buy. They have a soft cotton blend that's like a big hug. The pretty digital print makes them stand out. The neon tee is a wardrobe staple that you've seen before herehere and here. I added a waterfall shrug for a little warmth (the temperature seemed to dip ever so slightly today). Overall, loving how 60s-ish this looks.

What do you wear over the weekends? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments