Through the Looking Glass: Style Choices over 2013 (Jan to April)

05:32:00

Its three days till we ring in 2014! How excited are you guys? I know I'm quite happy with the new year coming round. However, this time is also when I start to introspect and look back at all the things that have happened in the year. So I figured, why not do a little introspecting on my fashion choices too. So here's a round up What I Wore, what made me happy and what you've seen (or missed) on my blog.

This first part is a round up of my favorite things from the first four months of 2013.

indianwear, fashion blogger, statement ring, statement earrings, red punjabi dress,traditional outfits, Indianwear, How to wear indian outfits
I started the year with a wedding celebration. This was and still is one of my favorite outfits! (Read post here)
statement necklaces, street shopping, spiked necklace, golden spiked necklace, bandra street shopping, thrifty shopping, indian street shopping guide

This absolutely brilliant necklace has been a wardrobe staple and won me lots of compliments! Read that post here)
neon tshirt, how to wear neon in india, river island lace neon shirt, lace neon, trends in 2013, indian fashion blogger, black jeans, neon outfit ideas, mumbai fashion blogger
This was my last shoot with my best friend (I miss you girl!! Come back here!) and also my first foray in the Neon trend. Read this post here (Its one of my favorites of all time!)

fashion selfies, lakme fashion week, 2013 fashion week, monochrome, designer dresses, indian dresses, fashion week selfies, geometric print dress
What's the year without selfies? This was my first ever time at Lakme Fashion Week. I loved the dress, I loved the clothes there, found the food a bit lacking. All in all, loads of fun. (Read the related posts here)

Those were my top things in the beginning of this year. Of course, there were quite a few things that happened in my personal life other than this. (My life isn't just blogging you know). I think I began the year in a stressed and typically boring fashion, but managed to recharge myself with the little fashion vacation I took into the Fashion world for four whole days during the Lakme Fashion Week. All in all, a pretty good year start, don't you think?

How had you begun 2013? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also talk to me on Twitter and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments