Globus Missing Outfit Contest!

04:02:00


This one is for all my Indian readers. If you follow my blog you know how much I love Globus. Look at a few things that I've bought from the store here and here (I've bought loads more things but they haven't really made a debut on the blog till now!). They're hosting a contest for all their lovely followers where you could win vouchers worth Rs.1000! (I really do want those desperately!!)

Here's what you need to do to participate!


The "us" above means Globus's Pinterest board. (Find that here). If you have a little time, you could also follow me on Pinterest here. (Following me isn't mandatory but I'd sure appreciate it!). Also, the contest ends on the 7th of July, 2013, so better start searching! 

PS: This post is not a paid post and I've put it up purely for the benefit of my readers. No copyright infringement intended.



You Might Also Like

0 comments