3 Ways to Wear a Floral Pyjama Shirt Out of Bed

09:14:00

Weekends mean you can wear what you want right? This weekend, I decided I wanted to wear my new pyjama shirt to anything I would have to go to! And that's something I feel a lot of people want to do at times. The best way to utilise your wardrobe to the fullest is to come up with ways to wear what you already have. Thankfully wearing pyjama shirts out of bed is a great trend that's been hitting the streets for a while so these looks work for almost any situation!


Look 1: Just Out of Bed Brunch Date


Pyjama Shirt: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
Pink Shorts: Rs. 500, FashionatClick
Tassel Bag: Rs. 660, Sugarbox
Heels: Rs. 1200, Zara

This look is for those times when you simply can't be bothered to get dressed up for a brunch date. Yes, if you have a nice pair of floral pyjamas, then that's really all you need. I paired it with my bright shorts and pulled my hair up in a bun. Add a pair of heels to look a bit smarter and you've got a laid back yet chic brunch outfit. I kept my makeup simple and added just a tanned moisutriser and lip balm with a hint of liner. Yep, this takes less than five minutes to do! 

Look 2: Slouchy Chic 


Pyjama Shirt: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
Denim Culottes: Rs. 750, Bhane Clothing
Bag: Rs. 550, Colaba Causeway
Black Brogues: Rs. 500, Big Bazaar

Every girl has one of those days when she simply doesn't want to dress up but look dressed up while being super comfortable. This look is perfect for the days when you just want to rock slouch and still look polished. I paired the pyjama shirt with denim culottes and tie up brogues. I added a belt to clinch in the waist and done. Perfect for those weekend business meetings!!

Look 3: Classy Date Night




Pyjama Shirt: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
Denim Jeans: Rs. 750, Big Bazaar
Belt: Rs. 450, H&M
Heels: Rs. 1200, Zara
Mint Clutch: Rs. 650, Sugarbox

The final look is my absolute favorite! The simplest way to wear your pyjama shirt while still look dressed up is to pair it with a pair of fitted denims. This is my favorite way to wear the shirt, and I'd totally wear it to a party or a fancy dinner date!! The most important thing is to not let conventional boundaries define you. Remember, if you feel fabulous in something, then you'll look fabulous! 



Photo Credits: Shruti Phulgirkar

Tried the Pyjama shirt trend? Tell me about it in the comments below
AND

You Might Also Like

0 comments