How to Wear A Neon Blazer to Work

21:09:00

Spring...the time of bright colors and happiness when you're in the perfect sweet spot between hot summer days and freezing winters. I personally love wearing loud colors, no matter what the season and lately feel a need to mix more of my casual wardrobe with my work wardrobe. That's exactly why I came up with this post featuring my favorite Neon Blazer. This has been a complete go-to when it comes to weekend when I want to look glam but simply don't want to go through the effort of putting together a smart outfit. However, I decided to push myself to come up with an outfit to wear to work too!








White Shirt: Rs. 150, Hill Road, Bandra
Grey Pleated Skirt: Rs. 699, Oasis via Tata Cliq
Neon Blazer: Rs. 1000, Vero Moda via Spoyl
Gold Necklace: Gift from a Friend
Snakeskin Print Heels: Rs. 850, Zara
Bag: Rs. 599, Sugarbox

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 3298, which is around ₤33







Photo Credits: Shruti Phulgirkar

This look is great for making a statement at work without being too loud. Since the neon blazer is such a big statement piece all by itself I paired it with simple pieces in neutral colors to keep the look balanced. A grey skirt with some detailing is always a welcome addition to a workwear look (as I've discussed earlier here) and this pleased beauty is great for work and play. The white top is a simple piece and I added along gold chain as the neckline of the top was just begging for an accessory. My go-to snakeskin heels and a neutral bag (yes, yet another grey piece) and the look was complete. You could actually just substitute the neon blazer with a bright bold blazer in any color and this look with still work just as well!

Do you like wearing Neons? How do you incorporate them into your workwear? Talk to me in the comments
AND

You Might Also Like

0 comments