Black Stamps

18:34:00

You can never go wrong with a little black dress...A little black dress will always be your friend. This surprisingly applies to all forms that a 'dress' can take. Even the Indian version of 'dress' aka, the Punjabi dress. I love how vibrant this dress looks when I wear it. Its such a beautiful marriage of prints and fit that everytime I wear it, it makes my heart sing.





Punjabi Dress: Mom's, Pantaloons
Earrings: Rs. 20, Trains
Watch: Gift from Brother
Heels: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 520, which is 6!

This was originally my mum's dress, which I altered to fit me. I love the gorgeous dupatta that goes with it and how it doesn't need a lot of work to stand out. The block print makes it unique and while every other girl in the city is in a Punjabi dress, I feel its how you wear your dress that makes you stand out, even if your wearing the same print. (Although it does help, that this particular one is quite unique)

Do you like crazy prints? What are your views on LBDs? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also read me by various other ways you can find in the Contacts Section above.

You Might Also Like

0 comments