Cool Lace

10:51:00

Some outfits don't require a lot of thinking. A simple outfit with a combination of lace and bright cropped trousers is the best way to tackle the current weather(please stop PMS-ing). Add a jacket if the weather gets chilly (how I wish this would happen) or face the rains bravely with your cropped trouser length. Adding a pair of heels makes it a bit more feminine and classy.







Lace Top: Rs. 350, Vile Parle
Trousers: Vintage, Mom's (also worn here)
Satchel Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway
Necklace: Rs. 300, Linking Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1350, which is ₤14

I love how laid back and fuss free this look is. It makes me feel instantly 'girlie' (technical term) and is still 100% travel and Uni rules friendly! Score!!

What do you think of the above outfit? Talk to me in the comments below or find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin or Email.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments