Kaftan Without A Beach

12:22:00

I have a working holiday this week, so this post has got to be quick. Kaftans for me have always been associated with beach cover-ups, Goan shores, and evenings in the beach shack sipping iced tea. Wearing one for a casual day out never really crossed my mind till now. Here's my take on how to wear a kaftan when you're not on vacation.







SnakePrint Kaftan: Rs. 300, Colaba Causeway
Coral Leggings: Rs. 350, Big Bazaar
Black Vest(worn as Inner): Rs. 350, Big Bazaar
Necklace: Rs.400, Bandra (also worn here)
Chunky Bangles: Rs. 100, Train
Satchel Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway (also worn here and here)

Total Outfit Cost: 2200, which is 22!

The leggings I feel, add much needed color to the outfit. I added the chunky bangles and layered neckpiece to add a little boho. What do you think of wearing kaftans away from the beach? Talk to me in the comments below or contact me using the links in my Contacts section.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments