Crazy Kids

06:30:00

This weekend was supposed to be about serious studying. Instead, it turned out to be a crazy cousins weekend. I spent it taking long walks on the beach, well..it was more like running with my brother playing tag, having lunch with cousins, playing with my sister's lil girl and oh, a little bit of studying thrown in. So are you excited to see what I wore?








Dress: Rs. 300, Hill Road
Earrings: Rs. 20, Trains
Thong Sandals: Flicked from Sister
Bangles: Rs. 40, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 360, which is about 3.5!!

This dress is an item that featured ages ago on my blog. Remember this my first few readers?? I recently did a wardrobe messup (okay, it may have puked a few dozen clothes, and I may have stuffed them inside like our local trains). Result, this dress came up to the front and I just couldn't resist wearing it to the beach. Since my brother decided we should have a sand fight (yep, that's throwing sand on each other and running, lots of running), I tied my hair in a messy bun. All in all, a look I'm totally in love with!

How has your weekend been? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments