Sporty? Me?

05:39:00

I've been noticing a lot of 'sports glam' looks on the blogosphere lately. Now I am in no way a glam girl. I believe in wearing the right gear for sports. No running around in shorts outifts at sub-zero temperatures for me(a la Hindi movie style), thank you very much!

Let me clear the air off the bat that today's look is simply a coincidence. I couldn't be bothered with clearing the mess that is my wardrobe at the moment and simply decided to wear my ancient tee with 'the' skirt so that I can look passable for a meet with a friend, and not like I just rolled out of bed!(which may or may not be true, I maintain my no comment stance!)







T-Shirt: Vintage, I think it was a gift from my cousin
Leather Skirt: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra (also worn here and here)
Cap: Rs. 100, Bandra
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1350, which is around 13. 

This t-shirt has been around forever, and I have worn it a million times already!(Not even sure if I'm exaggerating at this point!) The skirt, oh, you've all seen it before. No? Well you can refresh your memories here and here! I added a cap because it made the outfit look sporty!(see, I'm soo on trend!) Okay, I'l be honest, I added it coz I was having a bad hair day! There, I said it! Oh, and while we're on the not so happy thoughts subject, I've even lost weight, so my skirt refuses to stay on right without a belt. Y.A.Y.

What do you think of the sports glam look? Have you been wearing it lately? Share it with me on Twitter and Instagram. You can also join the conversation on Facebook!

You Might Also Like

2 comments