High Up There

06:33:00

Its has been a crazy week. Can you imagine going to Uni everyday at 7 in the morning and getting home at around 8 in the evening, only to have dinner, study, sleep if time permits and do it all over again!! If your having a week like that, and mind you with tests and deadlines everyday, you learn to appreciate the power of getting dressed quickly.






Purple Top: Rs. 500, Bandra
Grey Leggings: Gift from Aunt
Bracelet, Earrings: Gift From a friend
Bag: Rs. 600, Colaba Causeway
Belt: Rs. 100, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1200, which is about ₤12.

This is something I've never worn before. I find the concept of wearing leggings as trousers a little out of my comfort zone. Read VPL people!! So this is me, trying new things...wondering if it works. Honestly, I'm still on the fence about this outfit.

What do you think of today's outfit? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments