Effortless

10:31:00

First off, I'm really sorry for taking so long to put up a new post. My internet connection seems to be determined to stop me from posting here.

The holiday season is over. This means that we now have to deal with the after effects of over-eating diwali sweets, happy days spent hanging out with the family and evenings spent bursting crackers with the kids. Mostly, in my case, these after effects are a high level of lethargy which means I'm looking for no effort dressing. These are the clothes that fall into the 'I'll do all the work for you, ma'am' clothes! Yes, even fashion bloggers (well, me atleast) do that!







Dress: Vintage, Given to me by aunt
Bag: Rs. 400, Bandra (also worn here)
Necklace: Rs. 100, Borivali
Belt: Rs. 100, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 500, which is around 5! 

This vintage little dress given to me by my aunt fits the bill perfectly. Its numerous layers of frills are perfect for hiding all the holiday weight while making me feel like a pretty cake decoration. Its good to feel like that sometimes no?

What have you been wearing post holidays? You can tell me in the comments below or talk to me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments