Give me Some Sunshine!

10:31:00

During my undergrad years, my wardrobe consisted of mostly dark tones. Greys, blacks and lots of blue. While I still own most of those pieces and tend to veer towards these colors whenever I go shopping, when I saw this scarf, I felt like it was the perfect piece to give my wardrobe that little bit of bright sunshine. Its such a beautiful yellow color that I think it would probably manage to make a bin bag look glam aswell!








Lace Vest: Rs. 350, Vile Parle
Snake Print Trousers: Rs. 999, Gift from Mum
Yellow Scarf: Rs. 99, Big Bazaar
Satchel Bag: Rs. 600, Colaba Causeway
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2798, which is around ₤28.

So there's a couple of new things in this post. First, the aforementioned scarf and next, the fabulous snake print trousers! How cool are these? And while my recent weight loss meant I need a belt with my normal size, I love the overall fit of these. Yay!! Thank you so much mum for getting these for me! 

Do you have pieces that just seem to lift the mood of any outfit? Tell me all about them in the comments below. You can also talk to me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments