Hello Long Weekend!

08:09:00

So today is the last day of college....for this week. I'm totally exhausted, and a walking zombie on my feet. No Halloween make-up needed here. Today I didn't have any strength to hunt for clothes in what is supposed to be my closet. (Its more a jungle, but made of clothes) I simply picked up stuff from the washed linen pile and put it on. You might cringe if your one of those don't leave your house if your not perfectly dressed people, but try living my life. Its becoming harder to juggle both my lives you know.

Anyway, this is what I looked like for the day. For now, I need to figure out how to shop and sleep at the same time.






Striped Shirt: Rs. 400, Fendi's, Bandra (also worn here)
Red Skirt: Rs. 400, Borivali (also worn here)
Bag: Rs. 400, Mahabaleshwar
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1950, which is around 20. 

Have you gotten into the Diwali spirit yet? I haven't. I need to now cram all the last minute shopping and housework into one day. But the festival is not the time to crib. I should really leave that for another post.

Happy Diwali!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments