Plaid Games

07:52:00

Plaid is synonymous with winters. When mom and I went shopping last month, I saw this scarf and looking at the price tag, I couldn't resist. I love how the color makes it look a little different from the regular plaid scarfs, and its come quite handy in the winter mornings while travelling to college and also for making a fashion statement.









Grey Top: Rs. 200, Borivali
Blue Jeans: Rs. 899, Westside
Plaid Scarf: Rs. 199, Big Bazaar
Earrings: Gift from a friend
Shoes: Rs. 200, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1498, which is around ₤15.

Today's pictures were taken in a particularly crazy mood. So I did a couple of silly things with the scarf. I think that a scarf is the most versatile piece of clothing anyone can have, and can instantly make a huge difference to any regular outfit.

What do you think about today's outfit post? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments