Lakme Fashion Week Day 1: Talent Box - Deepti Pruthi

12:03:00

Deepti Pruthi has the most amazing collections of pastels I've seen this season. The fact that I wanted to buy every single one of here dresses n wear them can explain how much I loved everything! Also, when you meet her, she's an amazing person to talk to with a keen business acumen. Two thumbs up from me!!
Her attention to detail is brilliant! And every single item on the runway showed her meticulous work and an understanding of understated elegance.
So, here are my top picks from her collection! Enjoy!
I am obsessed with how perfect this dress is....and the million ways I could wear it! 

Although I don't have a better picture, this is a brilliant little feminine piece that you can actually get online! 
Buy this here for $487!! Yes, a bit steep, but then, a made to order lace n beads dress is any girls dream!

Again, the picture doesn't do justice to how amazing the detailing is. You may not see it, but the top also has a lot of self detailing! 

This is a dress that I could die happy in! 

Another dress that sparkles and swishes! 

Resort chic at its best! Won't you agree! 

So that's my round up! She was one of the few designers who made me wish I had a bottomless pot of gold! Oh, the joys and sorrows of a middle-class girl! 

If you want more on the Lakme fashion week, check out my other posts, here, here and here




You Might Also Like

0 comments