Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Shruti Sancheti

09:27:00

My best friend's name is Shruti. So obviously I was a little excited to see a show from her namesake (yes, I'm biased like that). As I've grown up, I've started to develop a liking towards Indian silhouettes and that has led me to look for twists in the Indian clothing style. That's what I got at this show.

In the past, I associated that print with an old uncle's bottoms....not anymore

Simply Indian

This is what I imagine a crazy scientist lady would wear to work

Lovely color combination, wouldn't you say?

This is a look that I think will resonate with lots of young Indians.

Love the fabrics in this.

This is what college chic is, Indian style.

I felt that this collection appeals to the increasing amount of geeky chic Indians. If you must be a geek, do it with style. Would you wear this collection? Talk to me in the comments or on twitter

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments