Lakme Fashion Week Day 5: Vijay Balhara

13:03:00

The first time I met Vijay Balhara, I didn't realize he was the designer. Actually, I realised it was his collection when he walked down the ramp at the end. Oops!
But then, good design speaks for itself. You don't need to know who designed it to know that a collection is good. And this show with all its crazy head gear and eye patches, was definitely great.
Here, take a look:

This color is so good, it's suited for most Indian skin tones.

I really like the work at the bottom, and the head gear.

The intricate work on the jacket definitely deserves a second look

This top is one of those things that a girl should just have! Simple white top that goes with everything!

This dress is something I think we're gonna see a lot of in stores soon

Yet another top that can match with everything.

And there's the designer!

Do you have any go to tops in your closet? Mine usually tend to be white. Whats your go to color? Tell me in the comments or talk to me on twitter.

You can also find more Lakme fashion week posts here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments