Lakme Fashion Week Day 2: Pia Pauro

21:26:00

The tents are where the designers set up their little shops at fashion week. Its a designer's own personal space and if you were at the fashion week, you simple could not miss Pia Pauro's booth. Entering it was like entering a world of oceans and deep blue sea, high end style. Right from the white doors, to a ship's wheel, this was a space that was well thought out and planned in meticulous detail. Just like her collection. This was possibly the only collection that truly took the brief of Resort wear to heart. I can imagine that the fashion swish set are wearing her collection on their holidays already.

The beachwear is good...the accessories, better! 


A simple maxi dress... I especially loved how it moved on the ramp.

This dress is beyond words for me. Perfect for channeling your inner Grecian goddess

I love everything about this. The hair, the matching bag, the heels(which you can't see but their the same for everyone in the show) and the simple yet edgy feel of this versatile piece.

Notice how even the earrings weren't missed out while planning this look!

This dress is going on the top of my lust list! I've recently developed a thing for maxis and this one is just wat I imagine my beach maxi to be.


A tunic, a dress, a beach cover-up? Take your pic! This works as all of the above!

I have to say I kept looking forward to every piece that walked down the runway. The attention to the entire look made it a much more cohesive show for me. The earrings, the matching bags, the shoes, I imagine that these items are selling as separates just as much as each cohesive look will is together. I didn't know who Pia Pauro was before, but she's definitely on my watch list now!

Do you like any of her looks above? Talk to me in the comments. You can also talk to me on twitter.

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments