M.I.A

11:26:00

You already know it! I've been MIA for almost two months now! Did some of you wonder if I was dead? (Some of my friends sure did!)
Well..... clearly I'm not (or maybe I've figured out a way to update this blog from the other side!! whooo *scary ghost music*). Wat HAVE I been doing lately? Lots of waiting.
I've been busy with admissions in what has to be one of the most off-schedule admission processes ever! Its been ages, and I still haven't finished. Oh, the tragedy!
Anyway, since I've been busy, I haven't had time to post any of my old posts. So here's what I'm going to do...I'l be posting a couple of the posts I had lined up months back(em lakme fashion week ones n more)...coz...well....I don't see a reason why my tardiness should keep you from seeing them! 

Do forgive me for being an irregular blogger. I'l try not to do it again. 



PS: My best friend who used to be my photographer has gone off to a faraway land for the next three years! If you know of a good photographer who could help me out, I'd appreciate it! Point them in the direction of this blog and drop me a line in the comments! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments