Hello 2014!

06:45:00

Its the new year! How has your first day of 2014 been? Mine has been quite good. I did all the usual things, but somehow, the day seemed brighter. Suddenly I feel like there are endless possibilities in the future. I've made a couple of resolutions. But I shan't be sharing them because I have this belief that if I do, I'll never follow through. Do you feel that way too?

So today's outfit is actually my NYE outfit. I thought it was the perfect outfit to start the new year with, who doesn't need a bit of happy and shiny right?

indian outfits, indian party outfits, little black dress, street shopping, colaba causeway, neon necklace, neon pink tights, neon pink outfit, detailed black dress

neon accents, how to wear neon jewellery, little black dress,monochrome outfit, runway inspired looks

look for less, indian outfits, fashion street shopping, neon necklace, how to wear neon, little black dress, outfit inspiration


little black dress, how to wear neon, neon, street shopping, outfit ideas for neon, how to wear a black dress, bright dress ideas

thrifty shopping, street shopping in mumbai, how to wear a little black dress, how to wear neon outfits, neon pink, long hair, fashion blogger

cheap dresses, how to wear neon dresses, little black dress, thrifty shopping in mumbai, street shopping in mumbai, what to buy at fashion street, neon necklaces, what to buy at colaba causeway

little black dress, what to buy on the streets, neon necklace, long hair, street shopping, look for less, runway looks from street shopping, indian fashion blogger

NYE dress, party dressing, how to dress for a party, kitschy outfit ideas, how to wear a black dress, short fitted black dress, mumbai fashion blogger

mumbai fashion blogger, evening outfit ideas, what to wear to a new year's eve party, chunky neon necklace, street shopping, neon pink necklace, neon pink jewellery,long hair
Dress: Rs. 600, Fashion Street
Vest: Rs. 250 (worn as inner)
Tights: Rs. 500, Big Bazaar
Bag: Gift from Cousin
Necklace: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway
Heels: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2250, which is about ₤22. 

I never plan my new years. They usually have lots of family, food and some more food involved. I'm not a big fan of loud parties where most of the people are half drunk by the time we reach the countdown and usually falling all over the place in their excitement. Give me a quite evening with good food and good company any day. However, this doesn't mean I didn't dress up. We decided to dress up and since it was a little chilly when we went out to see the fireworks, I decided to add a pair of bright tights to my dress. Overall, I love how kitschy this look turned out.

How was your NYE? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook

You Might Also Like

3 comments