Lakme Fashion Week Day 1: Huemn by Pranav Mishra and Shyma Shetty

04:34:00

Simple structured clothing. This collection is just that. No fuss, no heavy embroidery, bead, nothing to distract from the sheer elegance of the clothes. This is how I imagine the rich and powerful invisible crowd dresses. Not unlike the clothes, where all the painstaking detailing is at times not blatantly obvious. But for me, this collection sang to me. I was mesmerised by every single garment that came down the runway.
Here are my favorites:
White is the color that's suits everyone. Unless your prone to dropping food on your clothes like me! ;)

One of my favorite looks from their collection and makes me feel like I could wear it in a geek chic way. PS: I even liked the outfit in the back. Great pair of trousers. 

Ahh, office chic. This is what I would wear if I end up in the corporate world. Bulls eye in my book!

Yet another pretty blazer- shirt combo. I'm extremely fond of the shirt actually! 

Who doesn't love a LBD? This is one of those dresses that can go anywhere n look good.

I had the pleasure of having a nice little chat with the designer duo at one of the parties. Guess what they were wearing... Huemn ofcourse! I think its very important for designers to wear their own creations...I mean, you can preach what you don't believe right! I've even heard that Sonam Kapoor wore one of their creations at Cannes. Definitely somebody worth watching for even better and stunning clothes!

As before, most of the images are either from facebook or indiatimes photogallery. You can see the entire photogallery here.

Do you like structured clothing? Would you wear any of the above looks? Talk to me in the comments! I'd love to hear from you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments