Lakme Fashion Week Day 2: Anushka Khanna

21:17:00

Looking through the window. Thats the inspiration of Anushka Khanna's line. And she delivers. She gives us everything from beautiful dawn to dusk shades, birds to windowpanes and even city and country skylines. I'm hard pressed to find even one garment that I didn't like because it was a beautiful story. A story told on the runway and it won't be the same story if I leave even a single piece out of it. But your you, I'm gonna try and narrow down my favorites.
This beautiful jumpsuit is such a striking color, you can't help but fall in love.

I love the bottom of this dress. I might just try and call upon my painting skills to make it in the future.

I imagine taking this dress to one of those pre-wedding functions and dancing the night away in it.

This saree is just what a girl needs to prove she's a Mumbai city chick!

I can't get enought of those bottoms and that eyelet pattern!

Jumpuit for the evening, yes please!

I love that cover-up with its birds and buildings! 

Do you think you can wear the view on you? Talk to me in the comments or on twitter. I'd love to hear from you!

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments