Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Vaishali S

09:14:00

When I think Indian fabrics, I think an eclectic mix of texture and prints. And to translate that into a piece of art is what Vaishali has done. One of the strong collections I've seen in the talent box, this show had me waiting for the next piece to come down the entire time. 

I've always seen sarees like this so this is a rather interesting change.


A dress an Indian should wear proudly.


A nice pop of orange to brighten your day.


Monochrome, the Indian way.

Dhoti that isn't a dhoti.

A dress for all ages. 


The designer walking down the ramp.



Would you consider wearing an Indian outfit like this? If yes, then where? Tell me in the comments or talk to me on twitter

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments