Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Swati Kalsi

08:12:00

I'l be honest. I wasn't expecting much from this show. I hadn't heard about Swati Kalsi and basically went to the show with not very high expectations. Man, was I in for a shock. I really enjoyed the show with all its rich Indian textiles with intricate embroidery. I especially liked the jackets with detailing that I feel would lift up any regular outfit. And the textiles...they just tell you how amazing India is!

That shade of blue is makes my heart sing! 

While you can't see it here, that jacket has some amazing self-work

This kurti is what I can take to work, and then a party after!

Indian version of the kaftan...why not.

The detailing here has floored me

Yet another pretty jacket. I can't seem to get enough of the two tones.

What do you think of this collection? Talk to me in the comment or mail me at renubhadresha@gmail.com. I love hearing from you. You can also find me on twitter

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments