Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Gaurav Jai Gupta

10:27:00

This collection had the best saree I've seen in the entire fashion week. I almost swooned when I saw it come down the runway. The rest of the collection had some good pieces, but the saree, oh, I still have dreams about it!

Sheer is a trend seen worldwide at the moment, try it with Indian fabrics.

Add a jacket to a saree, for yet another modern twist to an Indian look

A pretty top and skirt are always welcome in any closet.

Hello monochrome!

Interesting combination of colours and draping.

And finally, the saree! I'm head over heels in love with it!!

What do you think of this collection? Would you wear it? Tell me in the comments or on  twitter.

You can find more Lakme fashion week posts here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments