Bed Head

11:25:00

The current sports luxe trend that seems to have taken the fashion world by storm was always a favorite of mine. Only, back when I used to wear things like that, people took me for sloppy and silly instead of fashionable. Now though, thanks to all those wonderful people in fashion, I can wear my 'sporty' clothes and still get away with it, all in the name of 'fashion'.

indian fashion blogger, sports luxe, strapless top, printed trousers

how to wear printed trousers, butterfly print pants, mauve top, statement ring

printed trousers, long hair, tube top, mumbai streetstyle blog

streetstyle, printed pants, how to wear printed pants, sports chic

sports luxe, how to dress sporty chic, mumbai street style

printed pants, printed trousers, how to wear prints, long hair, strapless top, fashion in mumbai

how to wear strapless tops, streetstyle, printed pants, how to do sports glam, street shopping, long hair, look for less
Strapless Top: Rs. 150, Borivali
Butterfly Pants: Rs. 950, Big Bazaar (also worn here)
Ring: Gift from Blogger Friend
Bag: Gift from Cousin
Flats: Rs. 150, Max Fashions (sorry I didn't take a picture of these! Oops!)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1250, which is ₤12.

These trousers have been a bone of content for most of my friends who think I should wear them as PJs. But come on, how can you resist wearing these gorgeous prints outside. The one time I wore these to Uni, I got lots of 'did you not get dressed today' comments, but I couldn't care less. When you feel like you're still in bed, who cares right?! This top was a random walk buy and I haven't worn it a lot except when I feel like I'm dying in the Mumbai heat. The strapless top makes me a little hesitant to wear it to Uni and since the 'coat' weather has already gone, I don't see it going to Uni a lot. Oh well, its still great for friend days.

What all do you pass off as fashion when its really selfish comfort you're looking for? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also catch me on Twitter and Facebook.

PS: Have you told me what you want me to find on the streets for you? No, What are you waiting for? Get tweeting, texting and commenting

You Might Also Like

0 comments