Happy Valentine's Day!

06:42:00

It was Valentine's day yesterday. While I wasn't exactly out and about, I did go for dinner with the family. In my opinion, Valentine's day is a just an excuse to celebrate with the people you love. Of course, the presence of good food is always a major check mark in my book!

I wore really casual clothes to Uni during the day, since it started raining just when I was about to leave, but dressed up a little for the evening. I knew ages ago that I wanted to wear my Ahai Lipstick Print Shirt on Valentine's day! It gives off the perfect valentine's day vibe without being the obvious, hearts and roses print that invariably takes over the world on this day.

how to wear lipstick print, indian fashion blogger, lipstick print clothes, valentine's day in the rain, plaid shorts

lipstick print shirt, plaid shorts, tartan shorts, checked print, high waisted shorts

how to wear high waisted shorts, lipstick print shirt india, dinner outfit, quirky prints, indian fashion blogger

how to wear prints, how to wear prints on prints, how to wear plaid in india, how to wear lipstick print

how to mix prints, how to rock the lipstick print, how to wear lip print, tartan, plaid, indian fashion blogger, mumbai fahin blogger

how to wear lipstick print in india, ahai shopping review, how to wear high waist shorts

indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blog, mumbai streetstyle, everyday fashion

statement necklace, lipstick print shirt, ahai shopping
Ahai Lipstick Print Shirt: Rs. 550, Follow link on the left to buy
Plaid Shorts: Vintage (also worn here)
Necklace: Gift from blogger friend
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borvali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1300, which is about ₤13.

I paired my printed shirt with these plaid shorts and a pair of flats. I managed to give myself a few shoe-bites as I was breaking in new shoes during the day, so I stuck to my well-worn sandals for the evening. Since I haven't yet found my shade of 'red' for a seductive pout, I kept my makeup simple, meaning, what I do everyday. Lol, I really am useless when it comes to that right? Somebody, please give me a crash course!!

How did you celebrate Valentine's day? Did you go out on dates with your partners? Or were you celebrating with the family, like I did? Tell me in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you!

Find more Quirky Goodness at Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments