Electric Blue Brights

06:52:00

I love birthdays! They're that time of the year when you celebrate a person for no reason other than existing. Last Sunday was my favorite uncle's birthday and I was super excited to go celebrate with him! I decided to dress according to my mood and this meant the bright clothes came out with a vengeance. I bought these palazzos on my birthday and this is the first time I've worn them. They're a little too big for me around the waist but I simply couldn't wait till I got them fixed. Enter stage right, pretty scarf as a belt coming to my rescue!
blue palazzo pants, white shirt, yellow belt, street shopping, thrifty shopping, colaba causeway shopping

colaba causeway shopping, street shopping, look for less, how to wear palazzos pants

electric blue palazzo pants, how to wear palazzos, oversized trousers, bright yellow belt, colaba causeway shopping

geek chic, how to wear oversized clothing, mumbai fashion blogger, streetstyle, electric blue palazzos, different ways to wear a scarf

white shirt, casual chic look, geeky, looks with glasses, streetstyle in mumbai, what to buy in colaba, street shopping, colaba causeway, look for less

electric blue palazzo pants, white shirt, yellow belt, oversized, street shopping in mumbai, fashion blogger, streetstyle

how to wear palazzos, street shopping, thrifty shopping, mumbai streetstyle, electric blue pants, oversized shirt, scarf

geek chic, mumbai streetstyle, how to wear statement necklaces, blue glasses, mumbai fashion blogger

blue, white, yellow belt, scarf as a belt, crocodile bag, cross-body bag
White Top: Rs. 300, Hill Road, Bandra (also worn here)
Blue Palazzos: Rs. 600, Colaba Causeway
Bag: Gift from aunt
Yellow Scarf, worn as a belt: Rs. 200, Big Bazaar
Glasses, Watch: Gifts from the family
Ballet Flats: Rs. 200, D-Mart

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1300, which is around ₤13.

I love how cool the blue and the yellow look together. This belt is actually a scarf wrapped around twice and tucked in to make it snug and ensure that my pants don't slip of my non-existent waist! I kept the rest of the look fairly simple by adding a white blouse and messy hair. Okay, so maybe the hair was more due to being late than style but nobody needs to know that!

How do you celebrate birthdays? Tell me in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!

Find more Quirky Goodness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
p.setAttribute('data-pin-hover', true);

You Might Also Like

0 comments