Monochrome with my Mattress Trainers

11:13:00

Its all about the trainers!! I have so much love for these new ones from Asos that they've been on my feet practically since I snipped open the parcel! They are super comfortable, and the matress/quilted effect just gives that that little bit of edge.

On to the outfit post, I wore this today to Uni coz I wanted a laid back look that didn't skimp out on style but managed to keep me cozy in this brief winter stint that seems to have started in the country. Overall, I got a few compliments for it and it felt so warm!
monochrome look, printed trousers, asos, trainers, glam sporty chic

quilted trainers, asos, monochrome look, snake print trousers

printed trousers, black shirt, how to wear scarves, printed scarf, grey trainers, asos

asos, trainers, monochrome look, how to wear black and white to college, printed scarf

mixing prints, animal prints, asos, fashion blogger

monochrome look, printed trousers, how to wear mixed prints, asos trainers, grey, black and white

casual monochrome look, black and white, snake print trousers, long hair

monochrome look, fashion blogger, striped scarf, statement necklace, asos

statement necklace, white and black, white statement necklace, street shopping, what to buy in mumbai

Black Shirt: Rs. 300, Big Bazaar
Printed Trousers: Rs. 999, Big Bazaar (also seen here)
Scarf: Rs. 100, Borivali
Asos Mattress Trainers: Rs. 900, buy here
White Necklace: Rs. 250, Bandra (as featured here)
Ring: Rs. 20, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1670, which is about ₤16.5

I feel that the contrast of the printed trousers with the printed scarf gives the look a little bit of an edge. While I'd worn my spiked necklace during the day, when I came back home to take pictures, I couldn't resist adding my new necklace to the outfit. I mean, its fate isn't it? This new beauty is my first ever 'Thrifty Thursday' item! Yay!! I can see it with a few other outfits already, so cost per wear makes it practically free right?

What do you think of today's look? Tell me in the comments. You can always reach me on Twitter and Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments