Work All Day, No Time to Play

08:01:00

This has been an extremely busy week for me. I've spent almost all my free time studying, working and furiously calculating how much I can sleep while travelling to Uni. Eeep! The next week is showing no signs of respite and since I have Mid Terms next week, I really don't think I'll be any better this week. So here's my problem with Uni. I seem to be out all day, but ask me about my social life. Well...erm..I don't really have any. It's quite frustrating, mainly coz I can never seem to dress for a party. Yes, I'm a bit shallow like that! ;)
globus trousers, jacquard, how to wear jacquard to work, workwear in mumbai

statement clothes, necklace, tailored look, jacquard pants, look for less

mumbai streetstyle, indian fashion blogger, globus shopping, street shopping in mumbai, satchel bag, how to wear a satchel bag

indian fashion blogger, mumbai fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, workwear ideas

statement accessories, statment necklace, handmade necklace, streetstyle, look for less

statement accessories, statement ring, black cocktail ring, mumbai streetstyle

mumbai streetstyle, azure top, bright blue tunic, what to wear to work, workwear

workwear ideas, what to wear to work, mumbai streetstyle, tailored look


Blue Top: Tailored by Uncle
Trousers: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra
Necklace: Rs. 100, Trains
Ring: Gift from  blogger friend
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1350, which is about ₤13. 

So I wore this fairly normal outfit to work last week. Its nothing very extraordinary, but this top is one of my favorites, and I just realised it hasn't featured on the blog till date. So I decided it definitely needed a little love over here. I paired it with my Globus trousers that have been such an investment. They aren't in the stores anymore, but I highly recommend getting one of these tailored, cropped trousers if you haven't got one already. Simple accessories (do I ever leave home without them?!) complete the look. All in all, just another day in the life of a working Uni Girl.

Have you got any casual wardrobe staples you can't do without? Talk to me in the comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts! You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

You Might Also Like

2 comments