Thrifty Thursday! Make a Statement

10:30:00

Hey guys! First off, thank you so much for your response to Thrifty Thursday! I got a few requests asking for statement necklaces and what prices to expect for them. So, for my first ever Thrifty Thursday post, I'm going to showcase one of my favorite things ever, a simple statement necklace!


What: Statement Necklace
Where: Hill Road, Bandra (also found at Linking Road, Bandra)
Price: Rs. 250

This is one, extremely versatile piece! While most of the larger necklaces don't lend themselves easily to traditional clothes, this particular size can be worn with simple Indian dresses as well as western outfits! Confused on how to style this bargain? See the outfit post that will be up in a bit!

What do you want to see next week on Thrifty Thursday? Talk to me in the comments below and your request could be featured here!! See you next week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments