Hear Me Roar!

11:38:00

The temperature has decided to drop down once again in the last two days. Just when we all thought winter was gone for the year, the mercury controllers decided to give us a last little peek into the days gone by. I decided it was the last chance I would get to sport my vintage dress (flicked from mom) that has warm and cozy written all over it! 






Animal Print Dress: Vintage, Mom's
Earrings: Rs. 20, Train
Ring: Gift from Blogger Friend
Belt: Rs. 250, Hill Road, Bandra (as seen here)
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali
Satchel Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1700, which is about ₤17. 

I love the print on the dress! Its just muted enough to wear to work yet, quirky enough to make you stand out. I added a belt in order to give a little shape to the dress and kept the look simple with muted accessories. Simple earrings and a statement ring. I could almost justify going to work if I get to wear such dresses everyday. It also makes me feel strong for some reason. Maybe its it print? Hear me roar!!

What have you been wearing lately? Talk to me in the comments. You can always reach me on Twitter and Facebook

PS: Don't forget to drop by the Thrifty Thursday section!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments