Mixing Prints

09:05:00

Prints are really big this season. Well, in my wardrobe atleast. I remember a conversation with my cousin round about the time I started this blog where she was asking me to get some prints in my life. Yes, my wardrobe consists mostly of block colored outfits that I like to layer with crazy accessories. She on the other hand is a big fan of prints and is one of the key reasons why I'm playing with prints now.









Butterfly Dress (worn as a skirt): Gift from Fabulous Sister (also seen here)
Purple Top: Rs. 300, Garage Sale
Black Belt: Rs. 250, Hill Road Bandra (also worn here)
Purple Ring, Purple Bracelet: Gift from a friend
Black Clutch: Rs. 300, Borivali (also worn here)
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1600, which is about 16.

I love how pretty this dress looks with practically everything. A big thank you to my sister for sending it for me! I was really touched by her thought! Its so lightweight and perfect for the current weather (read melt in the blink of an eye). What have you been doing in this heat? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram


You Might Also Like

0 comments