When going to the Beach....A LWD Story

07:03:00

Yet another throwback post. My family is a big on beach outings. This was what I wore to a 'beach day' and then lunch at a restaurant with the family. I love lazy days like this, and right now, when I'm burdened with a million assignments that need to be completed before the end of this month, the post gives me hope for the future.







White Dress: Rs. 600, Hypercity
Pearl Earrings, Black Ring: Gift from Blogger Friend
Pearl Bracelet: Rs. 20, Train
Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza
White Bag: Rs. 400, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1770, which is around 18. 

Little white dresses are the new LBDs. Okay, so I don't really think so to be honest. I however believe a nice white cotton dress works really well with the Mumbai weather. I didn't wear all the pearly goodies when we went to the beach though. I'm not that crazy. Also, my brother tends to think sand baths are a great way to bond...so...yea.

What do you think works in the Indian weather? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments