Wardrobe Optimization

09:00:00

No, I'm not really going to go all technical on you and start talking about efficient algorithms and implementations. I have enough of that in Uni and this is my happy place! I just can't seem to shake off the 'lingo' we use all day, hence the title.

Engineers tend to make up big words and titles to sound all intelligent, when all that means is using your limited clothes to your best advantage. So here's my take on wardrobe optimization. Remember my gorgeous butterfly dress? Well, I just realized that every time I wear it, I seem to do something different with it. So here's the same dress..worn three ways.


1 | 2 | 3

What do you think of the three looks? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.


You Might Also Like

0 comments