Navratri Purple(?) - Day 9

11:38:00

Purple!! I have been very excited about this colour since day one! But as they say, things don't always turn out the way they're supposed to. Sometimes, they're even better!! So I didn't wear purple. What I did do is wear a gorgeous navratri outfit with all associated finery!









This entire outfit is courtesy of my favorite and absolutely brilliant aunt. She is a huge Navratri fan before marriage and still owns most of her festive clothing ans accessories.

Oh, and I'm sorry for the extremely sweaty shiny pictures. These were all taken after hours of dancing. All in all, an amazing way to finish an exciting week!

How was your 'Navratri'? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook or Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments