Combating October Heat

13:10:00

If you've met me in the last few weeks, I've probably complained about the heat to you...quite a bit....like every 5 seconds. Maybe its just me, but it seems that every time I have a second to relax, I can't even breath because the heat is killing me softly. (Can that happen? Sure feels like it!)








Asos Shorts: Rs. 300, Fashion Street (also worn here)
Yellow Vest: Rs. 100, Borivali (also worn here)
White Belt: Rs. 100, Bandra
Blue Jacket: Vintage (made by mum)
Charms Bracelet: Gift from a friend
Ballet Flats: Rs. 350, Bandra
Bag: Gift from Aunt

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 850, which is 9.

I absolutely love these Asos shorts! They're cotton, perfect fit (although my recent weight loss means I can't wear them without a belt anymore) and a real life saver on hot summer days. I added this bright blue jacket that my mum made when she was learning how to sew. (umm....when she was about 10-12 years old!) Overall, lovely little outfit that I wore when me and mum went to get a few groceries.

Want advice on how to dress for the October heat? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments