Navratri White: Day 3

13:29:00

Oh yes! It was a white Monday! I decided I'd go traditional for the day since it is a fairly colorful festival (no, mum had nothing to do with it, honest!). I paired basics that you can find in any Indian girl's wardrobe with a statement piece, aka my fabulous Anushree Reddy scarf! I have to say, I was totally floored by all the compliments I got for this scarf!! You may remember it from my post on Anushree Reddy's collection at Lakme Fashion Week. (If not, you can refresh your memory here).

I added these earrings from yesterday again (thank you so much Martyne!!) since I felt they went well with the whole gold, white and pink theme I had going on. All in all, an outfit that I'm extremely happy with, and one which you can replicate easily with things you already have in your wardrobe!









White Kurti: Rs. 500, Big Bazaar
Coral Leggings: Rs. 450, Big Bazaar
Printed Scarf: Goodie Bag at Anushree Reddy's show
Jelly Flats: Rs. 250, Wadala
Earrings: Gift from a friend
Ring: Rs. 40, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1240, which is around ₤13

What did you wear for the third day of the festival? Talk to me in the comments below. You can now join the converstation on Facebook! Or find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments