Just Another Maniac Monday

06:33:00

Till last month, I used to love Monday mornings. It was the only day of the week when I could reach Uni a bit late and sleep a little more. This Monday wasn't like that. I have be up since about 5.30 and have been on my feet the whole day. Not to mention I need to study for a dozen tests and time seems to fly.
So what do you wear on days like these? Why comfort clothing of course!


 




Striped Shirt: Rs. 400, Fendi, Bandra (also worn here)
Coral Leggings: Rs. 350, Big Bazaar (also worn here)
Bag: Gift from a friend
Earrings and Ring: Gift from another friend
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1500, which is around ₤15.

This is my lets get ready while trying to study outfit. Throw on a baggy shirt with a pair of pretty coral leggings. Hair piled up in a messy knot since there's no time to comb it and add oversized earrings to complete the look. While its nothing out of the ordinary, its something I stand by. Fashion doesn't need to always been perfect right? Sometimes, chucking things on still makes them look pretty (well, unless you chuck on a pair of mismatched socks...those never seem to get trendy no matter how much I try!)

What do you think of the 'ready while you study' outfit? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook!

PS: Is anyone a fan of the Bangles song my post is named after?! Its such an amazing song that reflects monday blues perfectly no?

You Might Also Like

0 comments