A Simple Song

08:43:00

Weekends for me are all about comfort. Yes, I'm fashion conscious, but that doesn't mean I forgo comfort and simplicity for fashion. In my world, fashion is being comfortable in what you wear, be it a simple pair of pjs or a designer gown. Its how you carry yourself that matters. Today's outfit is something you will find me in on any ol' laid-back day at home. I quite like how smart it looks (big fan of tucked in high waist skirts here!) but still affords me a great deal of comfort. Oh, and haven't you noticed, its blue!







Blue Oversized Shirt: Rs. 300, Fashion Street
Pencil Skirt: Vintage
Earrings: Rs. 10, Trains
Watch: Gift from brother

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 310, which is ₤3!!

What do you think of wearing comfortable yet chic outfits while at home? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also join me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments