Navratri Blue - Day 5

09:55:00

Blue is a state of mind these days. The academic pressure is getting to me and frankly, I eat, breathe sleep in a state of constant chaos. My dreams (if I could remember them) are interspersed with assignments, graphs and reference books. However, I was determined to wear one of my favorite colors (remember my minor obsession with it) in a way that didn't show how 'blue' I really was.

I wore my blue maxi skirt which is a throwback to my childhood. I kept it fairly simple with a grey tee and layered it with gold to give it that festive edge. Overall, yet another look that I feel can be taken from morning to evening (read crazy festival parties) with little effort.












Grey Tee: Rs. 350, Globus
Blue Maxi Skirt: Vintage
Glass Bangles: Rs. 60, Trains
Earrings and Necklace: Gift from a friend
Gold and Black Flats: Rs. 500, Bandra (Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of these)
Neon Green Bag: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1310, which is 13.50. 

What are you upto this festive season? talk to me in the comments below, or send me a little shout out on Twitter or Facebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments