Peplum Past

12:37:00

If you notice the pictures carefully, you'll realise, this is more of a later-post. I wore this outfit sometime before navratri, but somehow, never managed to feature it. So here it is. I love love love this dress. More than that, I love the sentiment behind it. I absolutely adore the dear friend who gifted it to me. (Not to mention managed to handle all the crazy 'I can't find anything' rants!). Thank you soo much!! You know who you are! ;)









Peplum Dress: Gift, Forever New (last season)
Scarf: Rs. 300, Fashion Street
Belt: Rs. 100, Bandra
Charm Bracelet: Gift from a very stylish friend
Flats: Rs. 750, Moksh Plaza, Borivali (also seen here)
Glasses: Gift from Mum
Watch: Gift from Brother
Bag: Rs. 300, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1450, which is around 14.

While this dress has featured once before on the blog (It was masquerading as a skirt back then) I have a few issues with the fit. So what do you do when you're too lazy to alter clothes, layer it with a scarf!! Oh yea, I can be lazy when I have about 10 assignments to be completed with unrealistic deadlines. Add a charm bracelet, flats and your ready to hop out of the house in a matter of seconds. No extra Glam-up required, thank you very much!

Do you still adore peplums? How do you deal with little alteration errors your simply too lazy to deal with? Talk to me in the comments below. Or join the conversation on facebook!!

For more updates on thrifty styling, follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments