Navratri Grey: Day 1

09:26:00

Its Navratri again!! I can't believe its come back so soon! Time does seem to fly doesn't it? Last year, I celebrated the nine day festival with traditional Indian clothes (read sarees and punjabi dresses) as I was a 'professional' and working. This year, I'm a student again, which means I have the freedom to dress in quirky styles without worrying about working girl outfit rules! Yay!!

The color for the first day was Grey. While I own a lot of grey clothes, I felt it was a bit dull for the first day of a beautifully colorful festival. So I styled my grey skirt with my gorgeous neon top to give it that little pop of color and excitement!










Neon Top: River Island, Gift from Fabulous Sister!
Grey Skirt: Gift from Cousin sister
Necklace: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra
Black Bag: Gift from friend
Heels: Rs. 1400, Tresmode

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1800, which is 18.

Are you celebrating Navratri? How are you wearing the colors of the festival? Talk to me in the commens below. You can talk to me in many more ways as listed here

PS: I'm now on Facebook! Don't forget to follow me over there by following this link

You Might Also Like

0 comments